Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Family 2008



Emmett has been wanting me to start a blog. I was hesitant, because I thought it was unproductive. One of my friends told me about a company who will transform your blog into a scrapbook. When I found this out, I was sold. I think it will simplify my life instead of complicating it. So, here I go.

1 comment:

Topsy said...

What! You are in trouble. It's late at night and I'm strolling through blogs - something I actually don't do very often, at least checking strangers blogs. In fact, I don't even know how I found you. But then I come upon this photo. Hey! That is someone I know, someone who is big trouble for blogging and not telling me. Are those kids that I know? Yes they are! You've been caught. But I'm too excited to see pictures of loved ones to be too mad at you! And I have to admit, your photos and stories are head and shoulders better than looking at pictures of your husband's desk. HAHA
Welcome to Blogging!