Okay, I read every single line like weeks ago. And I thought all these cute thoughts. But now I can't remember any of them and although I wanted to comment when I first read them, Baby J threw up, yum, right on the keyboard. I know. Sorry, you are picturing it now. hehe But I keep thinking that I need to comne back and say I luv u and I miss you. that's all.
1 comment:
Okay, I read every single line like weeks ago. And I thought all these cute thoughts. But now I can't remember any of them and although I wanted to comment when I first read them, Baby J threw up, yum, right on the keyboard. I know. Sorry, you are picturing it now. hehe But I keep thinking that I need to comne back and say I luv u and I miss you.
that's all.
Post a Comment