Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Organized Mess







Taylor made a big mess, but it was so organized that it didn't really seem messy. I was gone for the evening. Emmett was busy on the computer. Emmett made Taylor clean it all up, but neither of them knew which drawer was for what. I dealt with the aftermath. It wasn't too bad. Someday I know I'll miss the little messes. For now I think they're cute.

5 comments:

Elise said...

If I ever leave Nate with the kids I can ALWAYS expect to come home to a house that is in the same condition, if not worse than I left it. Love the guy to death, but I wonder if he knows anything about housework.

Topsy said...

Here's to hoping the floor was clean!

Tracy said...

That's the neatest, cutest mess I've ever seen! :)

Mindy said...

I'm actually very impressed with this mess... it looks like you have a future organizer on your hands! :)

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

WOW! She is smart. Your family is very cute. :) We will be in Boise Mar.21 for the state competition in cheerleading. You should bring your sister and your girls and make a day of it. We won 1st place in our California competition out of 5 teams. It was awesome! Miss you! Auntie Karla