Taipei Taiwan here we come!!! I'm going to start a Taipei blog very soon. My friend and I are going to compare/contrast our experiences while I'm living in Taipei. I am really excited about the new adventure my family and I are about to embark on. I know there will be challenges, but overall I am quite sure we will learn, grow and have a lot of fun. More to come...
5 comments:
Awesome, Michelle! I am so excited for you. This is what life is all about - embarking on wonderful opportunities such as this! The food looks questionable, but you sure look pretty!! :)
I met so many people on the plane ride who were traveling to Taipai! I'm so excited for you. China has been AMAZING and I wish I could stay for two years just to soak it all in!
And I agree about the food. We ate octopus and I saw a woman daintily feeding on scorpions yesterday!
I'm excited for you to start a Taiwan blog! I think it is going to be an amazing opportunity for your family!!!!
Good Luck with everything!! Keep us updated with your move.
I can't believe it... only two weeks left. I get butterflies every time I say it!! Nisa, I want to hear all about it.
Post a Comment