Monday, February 4, 2008

Taylor Attends a Party



Taylor attended her friend's birthday party. She was so excited. This was her first party without Tommy or myself coming along. She didn't understand why she couldn't have the present she wrapped for her friend. I convinced her not to open it. She had a great time at the party. I can't believe she is almost three. My baby is growing up.

5 comments:

Susie said...

She was a doll. i forgot to tell you that she had to go to the bathroom and insisted on stripping down completely naked before she would sit on the toilet. I tried to convince her of the futility of taking her top off, but to no avail.

Topsy said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Tommy with long hair. Adorable.

Aunt Roo said...

I love her little voice. What a sweetie. I especially love that she likes to get naked. She gets that from her Aunt Roo...

Tracy said...

Yay! You started a blog!! One more to add to my list - this is fantastic!! Love your posts - the sprinkler one is hilarious! You are a good mom - I would have rolled my eyes and told him to stop asking! Taylor is adorable.

Topsy said...

I'd like to order. . . more new pictures please!