I tried to have the kids pose for a Valentine photo to send to our loved ones who do not live nearby. I couldn't get them to cooperate simultaniouly, but hopefully the effort counts for something.
Tommy, I LOVE you because…
1. You still like to snuggle with me.
2. You are eager to please.
3. Your smile lights up my life.
4. You make my life new again.
5. You obey even when it is hard.
6. You are so talented.
7. You are my boy.
8. You open my eyes to the true meaning of joy.
9. You are the most handsome five year old on the planet.
10.You are You.
Love,
Mama
Taylor, I LOVE you because…
1. Your sweet voice puts a smile on my face.
2. You smile at everyone.
3. Your emotions are so full of passion.
4. You remind me so much of myself.
5. You are a princess.
6. You remind me to be carefree.
7. You need your mama.
8. You are my little girl.
9. When you sing it brings me to tears.
10. You are You.
Love,
Mama
Emmett, I LOVE you because…
1. You know how to communicate.
2. You can fix anything.
3. You manage money so well.
4. You treat me so well.
5. You are the male version of me.
6. You are the breadwinner in our home.
7. You know how to calm me down.
8. You are my best friend.
9. I want to be with you every waking hour.
10. You are You.
Love,
Michelle
2 comments:
Michelle, that was SO sweet. Loved it. And I love the new look of the blog, too! It's fun,huh?
wow 'shell, wish I had even a tenth of that kind of love in my heart.
Post a Comment