Sunday, March 2, 2008

Taylor Turns Three

Taylor has been waiting and waiting for this day. For the last two months she has been asking, "Is it my party yet?" She is obsessed with princesses, so of course, we had to have a princess party. She was in three year old heaven! I even dressed up in my princess getup. Our friends and neighbors celebrated with us. We had pizza and cake. She blew out her candles in one shot. I'm sure all of her wishes will come true.


We are so happy to have Taylor in our family. She is fiesty and full of personality. She is quite independant. In fact, she doesn't like me in the room with her very often. If I try to enter the room, sometimes she yells, "I need my privacy" . She loves to play with Tommy, and she says that Cole is her best friend. If you ask her how old she is she will tell you "four." She just can't wait to be able to do all of the things her brother does.




She definitely stands out in a crowd, and she loves the spotlight. Her favorite activity is dancing around in her princess costume while singing in her princess microphone. I feel blest to have such an entertaining, funloving, sunshine baby girl. I can't wait to see what this year brings.


4 comments:

Topsy said...

Tay! Tay! We are so sorry that we missed your wonderful princess party! But we still love you and wish you the best three year old year possible!

Sydney is already planning her princess party and I can't believe that she is growing up so FAST!

Susie said...

She handled other kids wanting to steal "her day" (and her presents) away from her so gracefully!

Tracy said...

How sweet - I can't believe she is three - what a pretty girl!

Topsy said...

Are you ever going to write again, you booger!!!!!