

Emmett has been a fan of a band called Tangerine Dream since childhood. The band is based in Germany, so they rarely come to the states. It just so happens that at the beginning of November they were coming to UCLA. There was no question about it. We had to go. We were a bit hesitant to go on another vacation, but it almost seemed necessary. So once again we packed up. However, this time we brought the children. If there is a trip to California, then (it goes without saying) there will be a trip to Disney Land. We drove to Zack and Shannon's house (thanks guys), spent some time in Vegas, stayed with Jim, Terri and Amelia (thanks guys) went to Knottsberry Farm, Tangerine dream, Disneyland, and then came home. Tommy was tall enough for all the rides except Indiana Jones. Emmett and Tommy went on the "big boy" rides while Taylor and I visited princesses and such. Here are some pictures.



3 comments:
WOW! You've been busy! What fun times you've had. Your kids are so darn cute. You are so blessed!
Oh my gosh, I had no idea you were there! (2-ish miles from the house I grew up in!) How great for you guys!
I love the kids' Halloween costumes, the face paint makes them look like the real thing :o) good job!! Ahhhh that spider, I would have died!! See you at Thanksgiving dinner.
Post a Comment